• To provide a safe, warm, well supervised environment for children to play, learn, explore and develop.
• To provide educational and creative learning experiences based on children’s voices and their observed individual and group interests
• To enrich children's awareness of the environment and a sense of connection to the natural world around us
• To provide a total learning environment where children are free to observe, question, experiment and explore.
• To promote honest and open communication with our families, respecting their rights and opinions.
• To encourage family involvement and feedback into the development and delivery of our educational programs.
At Wollongong Cottage Kindergarten, we endeavour to create a setting in which children will feel comfortable, safe and secure in order to discover, create and develop. We offer an abundance of learning experiences and opportunities for self-discovery, whilst supporting children's individual needs, interests and abilities. The staff at Cottage Kindy believe that all children have the right to be treated equally and with respect, regardless of race, language, ability or gender.
02 4259 0336
32 Atchison Street
Wollongong 2500 NSW
Monday to Friday 7.30am - 5.30pm